Wednesday, October 24, 2007

First Giblink Check Pays Mortgage

October 25, 2007


Hi Everyone,

Just got this email from my Giblink sponsor. He's just as excited as I am about this great opportunity. Check out his email below:

Hi Kevin!

It's Official! My revenue shares from Giblink have reached my bank
account! Now the fun REALLY begins!

To recap - I paid $150, bought one $60 solo ad and did some free
advertising, and in return I received enough to pay a mortgage.
Hmm - sound like a decent Return On Investment to you?

I even know people who joined and sponsored nobody, and made 4 times
their money back already.

For those who have already joined, no worries, your shares are on
their way.

For those who haven't, what are you waiting for?? Join Now at
(url deleted)

Instead here's my Giblink Site. What are you waiting for. This is the real
deal, folks!


Kevin Ellens
kellens2005-blog@yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never Pay For Google Adwords Again... Click Here!