As I mentioned in my last blog, Giblink launched on October 15th and I was happy to see that I earned $155.00 on the same day. That was amazing to see that I received that amount of money on the launch date.
Well, I got more good news..."More Money". I checked my account today and saw that my earnings had jumped to $205.00. And I still have not received my 100% matching bonus yet because no one I sponsored moved into payment position yet. That is about to change later this week because one of my sponsored members informed me that she is about to get paid $105.00. And guess what, so will I with a matching bonus.
Global Money Card is Giblink's Payout Provider
When you join Giblink, your back office will have a section where you can see your pending payments and how much your payments will be. And the instant you're paid, your money will be transfered over to your Global Money Card account for disbursement. There we are able to see how much money Giblink deposited into our account. We then have the option of ultilizing our Debit Card or wiring the money into our bank account or simply transfering the money into your bank account... heck, we could even transfer the money to another GlobalMoneyCard user. Simply awesome!
Giblink's first pay run went smoothly, and its 2nd pay run is projected to be over 2 million dollars the second week of launch. Can anyone tell me if that has ever been done before with ANY other income opportunity? Of course not, it's a first. This thing is exploding globally. You can continue to sit around on the fence post and watch, or you can jump into this wonderful vehicle while it's still early and begin to enjoy the ride.
Be sure to bookmark because I will be updating this blog on a regular basis. Oh yeah, here's my link if you're ready to join. Check it out Here!
Yours Truly,
Kevin Ellens
kellens2005-blog@yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never Pay For Google Adwords Again... Click Here!
When you join Giblink, your back office will have a section where you can see your pending payments and how much your payments will be. And the instant you're paid, your money will be transfered over to your Global Money Card account for disbursement. There we are able to see how much money Giblink deposited into our account. We then have the option of ultilizing our Debit Card or wiring the money into our bank account or simply transfering the money into your bank account... heck, we could even transfer the money to another GlobalMoneyCard user. Simply awesome!
Giblink's first pay run went smoothly, and its 2nd pay run is projected to be over 2 million dollars the second week of launch. Can anyone tell me if that has ever been done before with ANY other income opportunity? Of course not, it's a first. This thing is exploding globally. You can continue to sit around on the fence post and watch, or you can jump into this wonderful vehicle while it's still early and begin to enjoy the ride.
Be sure to bookmark because I will be updating this blog on a regular basis. Oh yeah, here's my link if you're ready to join. Check it out Here!
Yours Truly,
Kevin Ellens
kellens2005-blog@yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never Pay For Google Adwords Again... Click Here!